FOR SKETCH AND PORTRAIT COMMISSIONS , GO TO PATREON! – Leah Briere Patreon I will consider taking these commissions outside of Patreon for $35 for a sketch card and $75 for a portrait.
Note: Outfit design, elaborate props (firearms or other tech), and super detailed designs (species, outfits, etc.), are going to cost extra. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with details for a full price quote.
Full body illustration (11”x17”):
Prices are per character. Max of 3 characters.
+ add background: $175 and up depending on detail and shading method.
Limited to organic backgrounds right now (oceans, forests, etc)
+ outfit design: Starting at $50
+ Detailed armor ($50+), complex props ($30+),
w/outfit design – $265
Detailed Shading w/armor addon – $265
One character + Detailed shaded background $550
Two characters – $430
Traditional commissions will be scanned. The originals can be mailed for an extra fee. They will not be as detailed as a digital commission due to the nature of the small size and medium.
I do not work in larger sizes at this time.
Watercolor card (3.5”x5”)
One character, bust/portrait only (no full body).
Sample with no background (plain color)
Reference and detail communication
I will need a clear reference image or link to Toyhouse or similar character websites. I will need to know their personality and what emotion you want me to get across (smug, confident, scared, etc.) I DO NOT work off of description only. You must already have a character designed.
Please make extra clear notes on details that are very important to you such as markings or a clothing article
If you do not have an outfit in any of your references, please find a photo reference that is close to what you want, or pay for an outfit design add-on (starting at $50).
Stuff I am strong at drawing and enjoy:
- Scenes that show story.
- Different emotions and expressions.
- Beautiful dresses, detailed outfits, interesting armor (added fee if super detailed)
- Fantasy scenes, magic.
- Sweet romance.
- Oceans, forests, and other natural landscapes.
- Anthro, humans, aliens, and some robots.
- Different kinds of animals (not just foxes)
- Pagan themes
- Disney style
Stuff I don’t enjoy drawing or not very good at.
- Nudes, not even cartoon nudes. It’s boring for me to draw a character without clothes on.
- Character designs. Usually this means fursonas. I’ll charge a lot more for that.
- Portraits of IRL humans or pets. I just don’t like to do this.
- While I like drawing vehicles, I’m not that great at it. If you want a commission like this, you are looking at the commission being twice the price.
Things I will not draw commissions of under any circumstances.
(If you have to ask, the answer is very likely “No”.)
- Fetishes (SFW or NSFW)
- Abuse or violence of any kind.
- Characters from independent artists without their direct permission through their personal email.
- Any form of bigotry and/or discrimination. No politics.
- None of the usual requests where we think we need to report you to the FBI.